Quantenchemie der Festkörper/ Katalyse
Welcome to the homepage of the Quantum Chemistry Research Group, Humboldt University, Berlin.
The quantum chemistry group is located at the Campus Adlershof:
Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, Institut für Chemie
Unter den Linden 6, 10099 Berlin
Visitors/Parcels: Brook-Taylor-Str. 2, 12489 Berlin
For directions please refer to the website of the institute
- Methods for investigating the structure, dynamics and reactivity of large chemical systems
- Applications to solid materials and molecules
- Structure and dynamics of molecular clusters in the gas phase
- Hydrogen bonded systems
- Transition metal oxides and sulfides
The group participates in:
- CRC 546 - Collaborative Research Centre "Transition Metal Oxide Aggregates"
- UniCat - Cluster of Excellence (DFG) "Unifying Concepts in Catalysis"
- IMPRS - International Max Planck Research School "Complex Surfaces in Materials Science"
- PCCP - Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics Journal Homepage
- ICTAC-11 - 11th International Conference on Theoretical Aspects of Catalysis (2006)
- STC2006 - Symposium on Theoretical Chemistry (2006)
- Symposium in Honour of Rudolf Zahradnik (Berlin, 21 November 2003)