Quantenchemie der Festkörper/ Katalyse
The Quantum Chemistry Research Group is located at the Campus Adlershof:
|Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, Institut für Chemie|
|Unter den Linden 6, 10099 Berlin|
|Visitors/Parcels: Brook-Taylor-Str. 2, 12489 Berlin|
|phone:||+49 (0) 30 2093 7134|
|fax:||+49 (0) 30 2093 7136|
For directions please refer to the website of the institute
- Methods for investigating the structure, dynamics and reactivity of large chemical systems
- Applications to solid materials and molecules
- Structure and dynamics of molecular clusters in the gas phase
- Hydrogen bonded systems
- Transition metal oxides and sulfides
The group participates in:
- CRC 1109 - Collaborative Research Centre "Understanding of Metal Oxide/Water Systems at the Molecular Scale: Structural Evolution, Interfaces, and Dissolution"
- UniCat - Cluster of Excellence (DFG) "Unifying Concepts in Catalysis"
- SPP 1570 - Porous Media with Defined Porous Structure in Chemical Engineering - Modelling, Applications, Synthesis
- IMPRS - International Max Planck Research School "Functional Interfaces in Physics and Chemistry"
- ICTAC-11 - 11th International Conference on Theoretical Aspects of Catalysis (2006)
- STC2006 - Symposium on Theoretical Chemistry (2006)
- Symposium in Honour of Rudolf Zahradnik (Berlin, 21 November 2003)